Founding of Institutes for Mindfulness Evolving (In-Me)
The Association "Institutes for Mindfulness Evolving" (In-Me)
was founded on 11 December 2018 in Berlin
The team for developing the In-Me curricula:
The In-Me Mindfulness qualifications:
Day 2: What is my Body telling me?
Day 3: How do I cope with Automatic Negative Thoughts (ANTs)?
Day 4: Future Pace and New Behavior Generator
The 30 hours can be as well spread over many evenings.
Entry qualification is "Mindfulness Coach, In-Me"
Our aims are typical for Mindfulness trainings:
- Development of inner freedom and happiness
- Awarness of thoughts, feelings, perceptions and behavior
- Dealing positively with ANTs (Automatic Negative Thougths)
- Treating yourself and others with loving awareness
- Being in contact with your heart
- Friedship between conscious and unconsious
- Mindfulness for feeling calm, achieving divine flow, feeling compassion, increasing peak performance, decreasing pain.
We use every day in our Mindfulness trainings:
- relevant guided trance phantasy journeys
- refreshing yoga style body exercises
- mindfulness listening to each other in the group without judging
- Gratefulness/Forgivingness/Empathy… exercises
- meditative breathing exercises
The courses are structured so that the main emphasis is on experiencing Mindfulness, being Mindful in touch with the other participants, and feeling the group experience and exchange, so that it is easily possible to do our trainings several times.We use for these aims our special expertise in NLP, Coaching and Hypnosis.